Sunday, July 1, 2007

The June Challenge Results

Ah, a little summer time reading, straight from the minds of the Wordsmiths.

Go, read, comment, and enjoy.

-------------------------------------

Kingfisher takes us on a journey through generations

Tiff envisions a different kind of beach scene, then channels the reptilian mind

JC goes to the extreme

No Celery Please serves up something NOT celery, but still crunchy.

------------------------------------

Thanks for some great stories, everyone.

Next month - something to REALLY sink your teeth into!

3 comments:

kenju said...

The link to no celery please doesn't work for me.

tiff said...

Oh dear! I'll go fix it iff'n I can. thanks for telling me.

Biff Spiffy said...

EEeee... I'm so late, but I wrote one anyway if'n you want to see.

It's here.

...Sorry I'm tardy